Sandy Andy

A Sandy Andy is a toy from the 1980’s. It has a funnel at the top that you put sand in then there is a bucket that hits a lever which lets the sand out when the bucket gets enough sand it goes down and dumps the sand in a bowl then there is a weight that carry’s the bucket back up and then hits the lever and continues until there is no more sand left in the funnel.

In my spare time beside any electronics I enjoy playing some basketball, or play with my friends at the park, there is also swimming in my pool but I don’t like many sports the only ones I do like are basketball, swimming and skiing but that is basically it.

What do you like to do in your spare time ?

2 Thoughts.

1. Hi Bobby,
    My names Sam and I’m from Australia. That ‘Sandy Andy’ toy sounds really cool for such an old time. In my spare time I like to (apart from playing my I-pad) go to the park and play baseball, tee-ball, footy or ride around the park on my bike/scooter. Or go out for a yummy lunch somewhere. I love going into the out doors to do things I don’t normally do. Here’s a link to my blog and I hope you visit it sometime soon http://sammo555.edublogs.org/
    Sam 🙂

2. Hi my name is Teagan, i’m from the united states. I think the sandy andy toy sounds pretty fun and complex for the 1980’s. I also enjoy basketball as it is one of my favorite sports. I also like swimming in my pool or in a river in the summer. It is really fun to do. I really like to play football or do obstacle courses at the park. Come visit me at teagan7pm.edublogs.org.